The position of an urban planner plays an important role in the design of urban space. Thanks to such specialists, end users can enjoy comfortable and beautiful landscaping. Therefore, we invite you to join the team of ambitious urbanists who create not only aesthetic but also functional space!
What do we expect from candidates?
- ability to work with SketchUp, Autocad Architecture, Revit Architecture; an added bonus if you already know Photoshop and InDesign;
- in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and regulations;
- experience with various projects;
- ability to work in a team and build positive relationships with colleagues;
- Development of master plans as part of architectural projects at various stages of design, as well as public space and landscaping projects;
- Preparation of proposals for landscape and urban solutions;
- participation in project working group meetings, seminars and conferences;
- Ensuring the connection of the master plan section with architecture and other sections of projects;
- author’s supervision.
What does AVR Developnemt offer in return?
- an adaptation program to help you quickly join the team;
- the opportunity to influence the architectural landscape of the country and develop your own career;
- stimulating the self-development of specialists within the company;
- useful corporate events and lectures;
- a full social package;
- Our office also has open-space areas and places for recreation, as well as a sports ground and a roof terrace.